Sleep disorders plague millions of Americans every night. Conditions such as sleep apnea, snoring, restlessness, or sleepwalking can disrupt your sleep and the ability to properly function throughout the day. With decades of combined clinical practice and research in treating sleep disorders in adults and children, the physicians and staff at Pulmonary & Sleep of Tampa Bay can provide a diagnosis and a personalized treatment plan to address your specific condition and needs.
Do you have a sleep lab on-site?
Yes! We offer an on-site sleep lab at our three Joint Commission Accredited locations. Each sleep lab offers experienced, board-certified sleep specialists and the latest technology for diagnosing and treating sleep disorders. These labs are fully equipped to be a one-stop solution for patients, from consultation to diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders. Your sleep specialist will develop a comprehensive plan that supports your overall health and well-being.
Pulmonary & Sleep of Tampa Bay offers on-site sleep labs at three of our Central Florida locations. Each sleep lab offers experienced, board-certified sleep specialists and the latest technology for diagnosing and treating sleep disorders.
Staffed by highly qualified, registered technicians, our sleep labs comprise eight luxurious private rooms with large, hotel-style beds, tasteful decorations, comfortable bedding, and a personal TV. They are fully equipped to be a one-stop solution for our patients, from consultation to diagnosis and treatment of your sleep disorders, such as insomnia, restless leg syndrome, and sleep apnea. Your sleep specialist will develop a comprehensive plan that supports your overall health and well-being.
Pulmonary & Sleep of Tampa Bay’s sleep labs offer methodical evaluation and testing for a variety of sleep disorders, such as Multiple Sleep Latency Tests (MSLT), which you can complete in our sleep lab or in the comfort of your own home.
Our CPAP clinics can include mask re-fitting, desensitization, equipment training, and compliance assessments. We also offer evaluations for you to qualify for clearance for the Department of Transportation (DOT) and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
With our advanced technologies and a staff of registered professionals, Pulmonary & Sleep of Tampa Bay is committed to curing or minimizing patients’ conditions so you may maximize your enjoyment of life.
The most common sleep disorders that we treat are:
- Circadian Sleep Disorder
- Sleep Apnea
- Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)
- Jet Lag
However, we encourage anyone with difficulty sleeping to come into our office for a consultation. We can help!
What services do you provide for sleep disorders?
- Consultation, screening, and follow-ups with board-certified sleep specialists
- Methodical evaluation and testing
- Diagnostic sleep studies in lab (NPSG nocturnal polysomnogram)
- Home sleep studies (HST)
- MWT-Maintenance of Wakefulness Test
- MSLT – Multiple Sleep Latency Test
- PAP naps
- CPAP Clinics – mask refitting, desensitization, training with the equipment, compliance assessment
- Chronic ventilatory management
- Clearance for DOT, FAA
Do you offer home sleep testing?
Yes. This is designed for patients who unable to be screened in a lab setting.
What is CPAP Online Supplies?
Our website cpaponlinesupplies.com is where you can find affordable quality solutions for all your Derma Medical Equipment needs. With a full range of medical equipment and supplies, CPAP Online Supplies will provide you with both superior products and a knowledgeable staff. Rediscover the confidence that comes with independence and venture to work, play, school, or wherever your imagination takes you. With the right products, nothing will slow you down!
What type of technology do you use?
- Cadwell Easy III – Full EEG qualified amplifier
- Customizable user interface
- Advanced amplifier design with 10 dc ports to incorporate End-tidal CO2 monitoring, SpO2 monitoring, esophageal pressure monitoring, and actigraphy monitoring
- Built-in respiratory-inductive plethysmography
- Infrared motion detection software to identify nocturnal limb movements
- MPEG-4 video with proprietary Q-Video® technology
- Integrated scheduler/calendar
- Powerful remote monitoring capabilities
- Rapid montage setup and editing on-the-fly
- Continuous EEG monitoring for critical-care patients
- Ambulatory recording configurations
- Online seizure detection option with auditory and visual notifications